Sign in
Ákos Kőműves

10 comments

Deluar Hosain
Deluar Hosain
Nov 16, 2022

Very nice article and much helpful, as I know design websites with the Vite, React, and TailwindCSS programs most famous. Design these tools website looks very nice and well optimized and it performs very well in google ranking. But one thing that, when you design a website you need a UI User Interface and nowadays UI Design most famous for nice looking website. And across the globe, UIHUT is a famous UI Design Source.

·
·1 reply
Ákos Kőműves
Ákos Kőműves
Author
·Nov 17, 2022

With Tailwind, you can create some nice UI elements. As for my UI's, like with Tweton, I keep things simple.

It's a single UI input; the rest is text.

·
Manu S Rao
Manu S Rao
Nov 15, 2022

Really nice guide!! I built extensions using vanilla js with no framework and it was really difficult. Will definitely use this guide as reference!!

·
·1 reply
Ákos Kőműves
Ákos Kőműves
Author
·Nov 17, 2022

Thanks, Manu. Glad this will make your development experience better!

·
Ayodele Samuel Adebayo
Ayodele Samuel Adebayo
Nov 18, 2022

Nice content. Thanks for sharing this.

·
·1 reply
Ákos Kőműves
Ákos Kőműves
Author
·Nov 18, 2022

Thanks, Samuel. I'm glad you liked it! 🤝

·
Victor Eke
Victor Eke
Apr 25, 2023

This is golden content, Akos. I'm currently working on an extension using React + Webpack and I can't understand why building an extension to support multiple browsers can be such a nightmare.

I'll definitely be going through this template. Although I wonder what the updates will look like for this now Firefox fully supports manifest version 3.

·