Idris Abdul-Lateef

137 likes

·

2.0K reads

12 comments

Brian Scramlin
Brian Scramlin
Jun 19, 2022

Loved it! Short, to the point, and a bit of intrigue at the end regarding the upgrade process!

I’ve never posted an NPM package before, and this was a perfect primer.

Is Yarn a very similar process?

·
·3 replies
Elvis Van
Elvis Van
Jun 19, 2022

since yarn is strongly inspired &based on npm i think the process would mostly be identical, although it would be nice if Idris write a separate post specified to yarn :)

·
Idris Abdul-Lateef
Idris Abdul-Lateef
Author
·Jun 19, 2022

I haven't done anything with Yarn yet, but from what I've seen on it, the process is mostly the same with one just needing to substitute with equivalent Yarn commands.

You know, now that you've mentioned it, I just may write an article for Yarn too. 🤔

·
Lalit
Lalit
Jun 26, 2022

Publishing to npm is publishing to yarn as far as I know. Just publish the package to npm and it shows up in yarn in some time.
I've written an article about creating cli apps, updating them and managing releases too. If you're interested, you can view it here

·
Shubham Sigdar
Shubham Sigdar
Jun 20, 2022
·
Taofiq Aiyelabegan
Taofiq Aiyelabegan
Jun 20, 2022

Thank you for this awesome piece Idris Abdul-Lateef .Bookmarked...Will come handy very soon

·
Ankit Singh
Ankit Singh
Jun 22, 2022

Thanks for your article.After reading your article i have published my first npm package.Thanks again for creating such informative article.

·
Janvi
Janvi
Jun 23, 2022

Awesome breakdown Idris Abdul-Lateef!

·
Anna
Anna
Jun 25, 2022

I profoundly like your dedicated abilities as the post you distributed has some incredible data which is very valuable for me.

prepaidgiftbalance.vip/www-prepaidgiftbala… PrepaidGiftBalance

·
Ibrahim Nergiz
Ibrahim Nergiz
Jun 25, 2022

Great article! Thank you.

·
Stacy Little
Stacy Little
Jun 27, 2022

I really admire your dedication because the post you shared has some amazing information that I find to be quite helpful. Hope to see any post, Heardle Game!

·