Sign in
Tiia

95 likes

1.4K reads

9 comments

coldino
coldino
Apr 4, 2022

Personally, I love that the only real complexity in grid/flex is learning it - not learning all the bugs and cross-browser issues you needed to learn for floats and tables...

1 reply
Tiia
Tiia
Author
Apr 4, 2022

I usually discriminated Internet Explorer and everyone using it. At some point you had to make a decision. 馃槄

Anuoluwapo Balogun
Anuoluwapo Balogun
Apr 4, 2022

Interesting 馃憦馃徑

Swati Sarangi
Swati Sarangi
Apr 4, 2022

What a great article coming from an expert! Thanks for sharing your story.

Cess
Cess
Apr 4, 2022

Interesting

Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Apr 5, 2022

Thank you for sharing this with us Tiia. I don't have a lot of freelancing experience but I can confirm the expectations can be too high!! 馃槉

2 replies
Vic Kalchev
Vic Kalchev
Apr 5, 2022

I see the high expectations as a good thing - it often calls for professionalism and the high rates that come with it.

Omar Moustafa
Omar Moustafa
Apr 6, 2022

Eleftheria Batsou It's already high! Salary gets more higher if you need a skill which is not very common but needed. For example, there are not so many C++ programmers in the world as Python, so your salary might increase for a C++ project.

Tanish Shrivastava
Tanish Shrivastava
Jun 12, 2022

It is so great to hear from the people who are already so experienced in this field.

Sadly, I don't see myself in freelancing, mostly because I get the feeling from checking out the available jobs that back end is not given to freelancers, and my friends have also told me that it is a bad route for someone like me.