mwrites

96 likes

·

4.1K reads

8 comments

Swati Sarangi
Swati Sarangi
Apr 1, 2022

Congratulations on being featured! I like your way of writing even though I am not comfortable with the technical information in this blog post. Would you mind sharing how you pasted those icons in the titles?

·
·1 reply
mwrites
mwrites
Author
·Apr 1, 2022

🙌 these are from the emoji keyboard on mac actually, so it's just a character, cheers!

·
Jorge Romero
Jorge Romero
Apr 1, 2022

Oh wow! Solana is completely alien to me but seems super cool. I love how they dare you to break it on their website hahaha 50,000 transactions per second, as they claim, is quite impressive

I am familiar with Ethereum and solidity so I will definitely try my hand at Solana in the future!

I’ll bookmark this and subscribe to read your posts carefully in the future.

Thank you mwrites. I’ll probably be asking a lot of questions 😅😅😅

·
·1 reply
mwrites
mwrites
Author
·Apr 2, 2022

Thank you, keep going with the mushroom adventures! 🙌

·
aletna
aletna
Apr 12, 2022

this is so good! i love how you isolate each concept and then build on top of it

·
·2 replies
aletna
aletna
Apr 12, 2022

if anyone gets this error when running anchor test: Error: Unable to read keypair file -> you need to update the wallet path in the Anchor.toml file to a keypair that you own.

·
mwrites
mwrites
Author
·May 14, 2022

Thank you! I hope you will enjoy the next articles! What are you building?

·
Leandro Lima
Leandro Lima
Nov 9, 2022

Great article. But I didn't understand why is neccessary to mint the token. Are they not supposed just to be in the sender wallet and then be transfered to the program that hold them?

·