Miki Szeles

159 likes

·

615 reads

31 comments

Rohit Jaiswal
Rohit Jaiswal
Mar 27, 2022

Thank you for mentioning me! 😃 I really like your post and the discussion between you and Minnie. Now I'm considering writing more on the Metaverse. This has spurred me on to write more!!🚀

·
·3 replies
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Author
·Mar 27, 2022

It was my pleasure. We already had some insightful discussions with my friends about Metaverse since then.

I am so happy you found my writing inspiring and you even took the time to let me know, you also inspire me. 😊

·
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Author
·Mar 27, 2022

It was my pleasure. We already had some insightful discussions with my friends about Metaverse since then.

I am so happy you found my writing inspiring and you even took the time to let me know, you also inspire me. 😊

·
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Author
·Mar 27, 2022

·
Sparkful Studios
Sparkful Studios
Mar 24, 2022

Thoroughly enjoyed this read ~ instant +1 newsletter subscriber haha! Oh and thank you for the article shoutout!

·
·1 reply
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Author
·Mar 24, 2022

Thank you Sparkful Studios.

I am happy you enjoyed my writing. 😊

And also thanks for the subscription. 😊

·
Jorge Romero
Jorge Romero
Mar 24, 2022

That was fun!!!

(Also thanks for taking in consideration my suggestions. I had a much easier time reading :D)

I really like the dynamic between you and Minnie. And your illustration!

I’m not writing harticles everyday anymore, though. But thanks for the spotlight :P

·
·2 replies
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Author
·Mar 24, 2022

I am thrilled you enjoyed it Jorge Romero. 😊

Yes, I took your advice very seriously. This is how Minnie, Nikolai and Uncle Nikolaus was born. 😊

Thank you very much again. I think it raised my writing to the next level. There are so many potentials in this conversational style. 😊

·
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Author
·Mar 24, 2022

It is completely okay to not write articles every day Jorge Romero.

At least you relieve some pressure from me too. 🤣🤣🤣

I think there is one important thing:

Only write when you find joy in it. 😊

·
BUSHRA NAZISH
BUSHRA NAZISH
Mar 24, 2022

Thanks Miki Szeles for the shoutout :) You motivated me to write more !!

·
·3 replies
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Author
·Mar 24, 2022

I am happy to hear that BUSHRA NAZISH. 😊

<details> <summary> Click here to choose your reward! </summary> 🌼🌈🎂🧡☕🚀😊 </details>

Happy writing. 🧡😊

·
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Author
·Mar 24, 2022

Damn. It is not working in the comments. 🤣😊

·
BUSHRA NAZISH
BUSHRA NAZISH
Mar 24, 2022

lol Miki Szeles. No problem, I got your kind words.

·
Rin
Rin
Mar 24, 2022

Aww thanks so much! I'm loving the community here already! I love the dialogue you had here. I hope to right some really engaging posts too!

·
·1 reply
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Author
·Mar 24, 2022

Thanks, Rin. I am happy you love the dialogue. I have to admit I got addicted to it. It helps me examine things from different viewpoints. Actually, it was inspired by Edward De Bono's Six Thinking Hat.

I already have the red hat: Minnie, and also the black hat: Nikolai, but it will take some weeks till I develop and introduce all the others, and I guess it will take months, to really master them.

But it is so much fun. 😊

·
Swati Sarangi
Swati Sarangi
Mar 25, 2022

Woah! What patience to write such a long and engaging article! You're setting high bars for word limit of article and successively breaking your own records. BTW, would like to know who the character Minnie is! Is she a fictitious character that comes with Mickey ? Thanks for the mention! So, sorry to read that you lost some of your content while writing, it's the most annoying thing. I hope that you are able to recover them. I am inspired by your dedication to offer knowledge through these interesting harticles! Keep it up Miki Szeles

·
·1 reply
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Author
·Mar 25, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind words Swati Sarangi. 🧡

They are encouraging me to keep going forward. Luckily I already have a few harticle in my pipeline. 😊

The name Minnie really comes from Mickey Mouse, but basically have chosen synonyms of Miki like Nicholas, Uncle Nikolaus and Nikolai.

My characters are inspired by Edward De Bono's Six Thinking Hat which I will write later in my Science for Kids (and for Adults Too) series.

⛑Minnie wears a red hat. She is the most emotional in our writing team.

🎅Uncle Nikolaus does not wear a hat on 364 days of the year, but when he wears it, he wears a red hat with some white at the bottom and at the top of it. He is our storyteller, usually talking when we also invite kids to join our story, like in the above-mentioned Science for Kids (and for Adult Too) series. 😊

🎩Nikolai came from the saddest side of Hungary, where the sun does never shine and you can easily recognize him as he always wears a black hat. However, he is critical and cynical, still, his thoughts are very valuable. Except if not. 😊

I still have not developed the other characters, so it will take a few weeks to introduce them and of course, it will take an eternity to master them. 😊

It is very valuable to examine everything from different perspectives, even if it is a very critical seemingly negative one.

Last but not least, it is so much fun to do this. I have friends with whom I can talk. 🤣🤣🤣

I highly recommend trying it. 😊

·
Ethan
Ethan
Mar 25, 2022

Thank you for the mention! 😃

Enjoyable read, it must of took you a while to write it. 😅

Very motivating to write even more. ✍️

·
·1 reply
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Author
·Mar 25, 2022

Thanks Ethan. I am happy I am motivating you. I will keep going, you should do that too. 😊

·
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Mar 25, 2022

I finally had the chance to go through it all...! Wow, you did an incredible job highlighting everyone 🙌

·
·1 reply
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Author
·Mar 25, 2022

Thanks Eleftheria Batsou. It was my pleasure. 😊

In the next couple of days, I will come up with a new Hashnode series called: The Faces of Hashnode. But I might change it to Hloggers of Hashnode. 🤣🤣🤣

·
N. Robert Ejiogu
N. Robert Ejiogu
Mar 25, 2022

Thanks so much for the mention and for featuring my article too on Hashnode Weekly 005 Limited Edition. I loved your engaging post and dialogue between u and Minnie. I'm more motivated than ever to continue what I started. Thank you

·
·1 reply
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Author
·Mar 25, 2022

It was so much pleasure to read your words Robert Ejiogu. I really appreciate you took the time not just to read my story, but also to comment here. Thanks. 😊

·
Caroline
Caroline
Mar 25, 2022

Miki, thank you for the shoutout. The article conversation was engaging and awesome. I like your point about constantly changing your style. I’m inspired to experiment more

·
·1 reply
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Author
·Mar 25, 2022

Thanks, Caroline for your kind words. 🧡😊

·
xuanling11
xuanling11
Mar 25, 2022

A great read! Thanks for sharing!

·
·1 reply
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Author
·Mar 25, 2022

Thanks for the aping introduction xuanling11. 😊

·
Saroj Behera
Saroj Behera
Mar 25, 2022

I enjoyed reading 😍, also thanks for mentioning my post.

·
·1 reply
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Author
·Mar 25, 2022

I am happy to hear that. 😊

·
Precious Abubakar
Precious Abubakar
Apr 23, 2022

This was certainly an interesting conversation. Marvel fans do love a good post-credits scene. 😅 Thank you for the shoutout!

·
·1 reply
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Author
·Apr 23, 2022

It was my pleasure Precious Abubakar. 😊

·