333 likes

1.9K reads

16 comments

Chris Bongers
Chris Bongers
Mar 1, 2022

I love it!

Well done everyone 馃挅

I just have one question remaining. that vector illustration top left is that Catalin Pit? 馃槀

3 replies
Timonwa Akintokun
Timonwa Akintokun
Mar 1, 2022

It kinda looks like him. 馃ぃ

Catalin Pit
Catalin Pit
Mar 1, 2022

Haha, Chris Bongers Pelumi Eyitimonwa Akintokun. 馃槀

Now I can't unsee it!

Posandu Mapa
Posandu Mapa
Mar 3, 2022

Catalin Pit lol the wrong ping 馃槀馃槀

Olubisi Idris Ayinde
Olubisi Idris Ayinde
Feb 28, 2022

This is so sweet 馃コ

Avinash Dalvi
Avinash Dalvi
Feb 28, 2022

Great achievement. I am happy to see advanced analytics. I love it. This is what I was waiting from long time. Kudos to team to achieve this new high. 馃憦馃徎馃憦馃徎馃憦馃徎

Palash Mondal
Palash Mondal
Feb 28, 2022

This is awesome. 馃憦馃憦

Thank you, Hashnode Team!

Catalin Pit
Catalin Pit
Feb 28, 2022

This is great! Well done to the Hashnode team! 馃憦

When will the blog tags come out, by the way? Something like catalins.tech/tag/nodejs that shows all the Node.js articles from my blog, for example.

1 reply
Sandeep Panda Test
Sandeep Panda Test
Feb 28, 2022

Localised tags are a part of our current sprint. It'll probably take < 2 weeks to ship it.

Eamonn Cottrell
Eamonn Cottrell
Feb 28, 2022

Happy to be on-board with Hashnode! And good timing too with the updates you've made!

I've been eyeing it as a platform to publish on instead of my own site for a while, and finally jumped on a few weeks ago. Thanks to Quincy Larson for the nudge this year with his Become a Dev challenge .

Victor Eke
Victor Eke
Feb 28, 2022

The new look is amazing. I'm completely astonished by the design. Kudos to the developers who worked on it.

Also, the blog stat is super cool. Whoever thought about that feature did their homework. 馃槑 Overall awesome!!

Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Mar 1, 2022

This is really a nice update! Not only because of the improved performance and user experience but the way people can search tags and trending topics gives more exposure to smaller blogs! Very innovative Hashnode! Love it and thanks to the team who worked hard for this new update~ 馃帀馃帀

Arun K C
Arun K C
Mar 1, 2022

Awesome!! 馃憦 Love this new look of Hashnode 馃挅

Cess
Cess
Mar 1, 2022

This is really nice.. Good job hashnode