Sign in
Lucian Tartea

99 likes

1.1K reads

34 comments

Jason Leow ~ golifelog.com
Jason Leow ~ golifelog.com
Sep 23, 2021

I love 30 day challenges with creative constraints. Looking forward to seeing the end result :)

1 reply
Lucian Tartea
Lucian Tartea
Author
Sep 24, 2021

Hi Jason, it will be interesting. Happy to have you onboard for the journey. Thank you for the support.

Jeff Svicarovich
Jeff Svicarovich
Sep 23, 2021

Nice it will be fun to follow :)

1 reply
Lucian Tartea
Lucian Tartea
Author
Sep 23, 2021

Hi Jeff it's started, this was Day 2. You can check my Twitter profile and turn on Notifications if you don't want to miss them. Thank you very much for your support

Saurabh Daswant
Saurabh Daswant
Sep 22, 2021

to the moon

1 reply
Lucian Tartea
Lucian Tartea
Author
Sep 22, 2021

Thank you very much for the support Saurabh it's my first post on Hashnode

Evans Kwofie
Evans Kwofie
Sep 22, 2021

I'm constantly in awe of the things you've done with just HTML and CSS. Thank you for yet another powerful revelation. I'm excited to learn from you and watch you build your product. I wish you a successful 30 days. Have fun 馃帄

1 reply
Lucian Tartea
Lucian Tartea
Author
Sep 22, 2021

Thank you very much for the warm support Evans. I am new to the Hashnode community. I will do my best to make it happen and share everything along the way to inspire everyone interested in selling templates or digital products in general

Eman
Eman
Sep 22, 2021

That's amazing... Good Luck! You will do awesome.

1 reply
Lucian Tartea
Lucian Tartea
Author
Sep 22, 2021

Thank you very much for the support. I will try my best to make it work and bring value to my peers throughout the journey

Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Sep 23, 2021

Hi Lucian! Congrats on your first post on Hashnode! Looking forward to reading more about your journey~

1 reply
Lucian Tartea
Lucian Tartea
Author
Sep 23, 2021

Thank you very much Victoria for your support. It means a lot and encourages me to publish interesting details as they add up

Noah Ford
Noah Ford
Sep 23, 2021

This was solid content and I'm definitely motivated to go beyond Python and put HTML/CSS in my toolkit!

1 reply
Lucian Tartea
Lucian Tartea
Author
Sep 23, 2021

Hi Noah if you are visually inclined and like frontend stuff then HTML CSS will be great for you. Thank you for your support I will add highlights from the project journey

Raj Kiran  Chaudhary
Raj Kiran  Chaudhary
Sep 23, 2021

Keep going. I guess I need to join this challenge with you

1 reply
Lucian Tartea
Lucian Tartea
Author
Sep 23, 2021

Thank you Raj for the support. I would be honored if you joined the journey

Alex Zaharia
Alex Zaharia
Sep 23, 2021

Awesome stuff, Lucian. Your templates are beautiful. I really like how clean they are. Best of luck with your journey 馃敟

1 reply
Lucian Tartea
Lucian Tartea
Author
Sep 23, 2021

Thank you very much Alex. I honestly appreciate your support and kind words.

chandan naskar
chandan naskar
Sep 23, 2021

good

1 reply
Lucian Tartea
Lucian Tartea
Author
Sep 23, 2021

Thank you Chandan, can I ask are you interested in creating digital products?

Alpha Diallo
Alpha Diallo
Sep 23, 2021

I m sure you will find success on your path. I'll be following you closely.

1 reply
Lucian Tartea
Lucian Tartea
Author
Sep 23, 2021

Thank you very much Alpha for your support. I really needed it here because I don't have many connections on Hashnode. This early stage support is what matters to me the most.

MrSid
MrSid
Sep 24, 2021

I really appreciate your effort. And yes all the templates are so awesome, and the best thing is that its's absolutely free to use.

1 reply
Lucian Tartea
Lucian Tartea
Author
Sep 24, 2021

Thank you MrSid for your appreciation. It helps a lot with motivation.

Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Sep 24, 2021

When I read the article I thought you already launched the product...

Good luck with it Lucian Tartea, happy to see your progress on Twitter.

1 reply
Lucian Tartea
Lucian Tartea
Author
Sep 24, 2021

Honored to have your input and support Eleftheria. I am now on Day 3 and will post on Hashnode again until the launch on Day 30 if I gather interesting ideas to share. Definitely I will post after the launch to share the results, bad or good.

Lalit Shahi
Lalit Shahi
Sep 24, 2021

I am excited and really going to follow your advice of using the knowledge we have, to build something. Good luck to you 馃

1 reply
Lucian Tartea
Lucian Tartea
Author
Sep 24, 2021

Thank you very much for the kind words Lalit, it means a lot. Hope I will provide good ideas which you can take, use and improve

Rufus Amata
Rufus Amata
Sep 27, 2021

Good Luck in this venture! As a web dev newbie, this will be an informative experience to see a product created from scratch! Wishing you the best!

1 reply
Lucian Tartea
Lucian Tartea
Author
Sep 27, 2021

Thank you Rufus for the encouragement, I will do my best to make it happen and provide inspiration for peers

Chanel (InstincDev)
Chanel (InstincDev)
Sep 27, 2021

Great post and even better goal. Best of luck on your journey! I look forward to watching you progress.

1 reply
Lucian Tartea
Lucian Tartea
Author
Sep 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your appreciation Chanel and for your kind wishes. I will do my best to make it happen and provide valuable insights for aspiring web product makers

Binate Noor
Binate Noor
Oct 5, 2021

Awesome 馃挌馃挌馃挌

1 reply
Lucian Tartea
Lucian Tartea
Author
Oct 5, 2021

Thank you very much Binate for the feedback