Sep 15, 2021

I don't know about this. Thank You! 🙂

·
·4 replies
Ashish maurya
Ashish maurya
Author
·Sep 15, 2021

Hey Neelesh Singh I am glad the article been helpful.

·
Neelesh Singh
Neelesh Singh
Sep 15, 2021

How I can map that domain which I purchased from somewhere... With netlify and hashnode

·
Ashish maurya
Ashish maurya
Author
·Sep 18, 2021

Hey, buddy all you have to do is map the nameservers of netlify to your domain provider. Neelesh Singh. Let me know which domain provider you use so that I can help you more.

·
Neelesh Singh
Neelesh Singh
Sep 18, 2021

Ashish maurya Google domain

·
Heaust
Heaust
Aug 15, 2021

Really insightful and straight to the point, everything I need in a minimal unopinionated package, the writing style and information delivery is perfect! Really love the Article itself too, I can now create my very own netlify / hashnode blog. Thanks a ton!!

·
·1 reply
Ashish maurya
Ashish maurya
Author
·Aug 15, 2021

Thank you very much.

·
Imaad Zaffar
Imaad Zaffar
Sep 20, 2021

Thanks Ashish maurya for the simple and useful article!

·
·1 reply
Ashish maurya
Ashish maurya
Author
·Sep 20, 2021

You welcome buddy i am glad it helped.

·
Ali Shour
Ali Shour
Feb 13, 2022

Hey Ashish! First off, thanks for this blog, it really is helpful for a new hashnode user like myself. I've got one question though, although my current portfolio is hosted at Netlify, I'm currently working on a newer version of my portfolio that I'll deploy it on Vercel. How is it possible to do the same thing you did in this blogpost but instead of using Netlify that I could use Vercel?

·
·2 replies
Ashish maurya
Ashish maurya
Author
·Feb 14, 2022

Yeah, you can do the exact same in the Vercel too. Connect to me on Twitter if you are stuck into some problem while setting up your Vercel with Hashnode.

·
Ali Shour
Ali Shour
Feb 14, 2022

Oh okay, I actually didn't get to that point yet, as I'm still working on the design - then gonna move to Next for dev. But when I get to the deployment, if I get stuck to integrate hashnode, I'll contact you. Thanks man 🙏 Ashish maurya

·