Hulya Karakaya

39 likes

550 reads

16 comments

Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Feb 8, 2021

Interesting project, I tried it and it works 馃帀.

1 reply
Hulya Karakaya
Hulya Karakaya
Author
Feb 8, 2021

Thank you!

Yogesh Yadav
Yogesh Yadav
Feb 8, 2021

You have done a great job. 馃帀 I also used Gatsby for my #vercelhashnode project. In future, I want to implement chat functionality in my project. If you're up for collaboration then please let me know.

1 reply
Hulya Karakaya
Hulya Karakaya
Author
Feb 8, 2021

Thank you, Yes I just checked your project now. I didn't implement chat functionality with Gatsby before, I have tried with React only. Your project is very good 馃槂

Pankaj C.
Pankaj C.
Feb 8, 2021

Nice use of the twilio API! Nice project 馃憤

1 reply
Hulya Karakaya
Hulya Karakaya
Author
Feb 8, 2021

Thanks for supporting 鈽猴笍

Maisam Somji
Maisam Somji
Feb 8, 2021

Very cool! Twilio is an awesome service!

1 reply
Hulya Karakaya
Hulya Karakaya
Author
Feb 8, 2021

Yes, this was my first try, and liked it!

Suri
Suri
Mar 14, 2022

You are brilliant, I am trying it and hope it works. 馃帀 #hotmail login

1 reply
boystrong1003 eddy
boystrong1003 eddy
Jun 1, 2022

lol-beans.io You are amazing, hope you will be able to share more,

Jyrki Laurila
Jyrki Laurila
May 18, 2021

Thanks, that's very helpful. I took an additional course "Build a Video Chat App with Twilio and Gatsby" (course instructor: Jason Lengstorf). Is there a similar workshop on Twilio Programmable chat + Autopilot?

My feedback on Qandeel Academy homework done by editor app generator www.domyhomework4me.onl

felicia12
felicia12
Jan 7, 2022

Thank you for posting this article. I act as a test user of game websites to test the safety of those game sites, I found a game that is being played a lot by students and is quite safe for everyone. Slope game is a fun game with a running ball. It's a popular game that appeals to people of all sexes and ages.

Fuat Yilmaz
Fuat Yilmaz
Jan 23, 2022

H眉lya han谋m bu degerli paylasiminiz icin cok tesekkur ederim. Bende bi yaz谋l谋mc谋 olarak sitenizi siklikla takip ediyorum. Basarili bir blog devamini dilerim. Survivor programinin yazilimcilarindan olarak tv8 izle sayfamizdan takip edebilirsiniz.

Gilbert Jimmie
Gilbert Jimmie
Oct 26, 2022

New to egghead, I really like the straight to code no unnecessary intros and fluff of the material! I can learn the things faster :) spin the wheel