Sign in
Bogdan Bujdea

11 comments

Sandeep Panda Test
Sandeep Panda Test
Oct 20, 2020

Awesome very interesting! Thanks for sharing this. :)

·
Emily Boston
Emily Boston
Oct 20, 2020

Wow, that's interesting. Thanks for sharing.

·
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Oct 21, 2020

Very cool..

·
Rahul
Rahul
Oct 21, 2020

Very cool use some amazing hastgas to get reach.

·
·2 replies
Bogdan Bujdea
Bogdan Bujdea
Author
·Oct 21, 2020

thank you any suggestions for the tags? :)

·
Rahul
Rahul
Oct 21, 2020

General Programming , Hashnode , You Can use the language you used there. Bogdan Bujdea

·
Shad Mirza
Shad Mirza
Oct 21, 2020

Awesome, very cool.

·
Peter Thaleikis
Peter Thaleikis
Oct 23, 2020

Cool idea, thanks for sharing !

·
Edidiong Asikpo (Didi)
Edidiong Asikpo (Didi)
Oct 26, 2020

This is super fantastic. I love it. Bogdan Bujdea

·
Douglas Johnson
Douglas Johnson
Mar 10, 2021

I read the entire article carefully. This is an interesting practice. Tell me .. And how realistic is it to control access to online games with such software? My daughters love to play computer games, for example at io games online . I am not against this but they have a daily routine that must be observed)) I would like to be able to control without resorting to a separate software.

·
·1 reply
Bogdan Bujdea
Bogdan Bujdea
Author
·Mar 12, 2021

I think it would be overkill to monitor computer games with Home Assistant if this is the only thing you want to use it for. There are better solutions out there that are made just for this, and probably some of them are free as well. However, if you already have Home Assistant and you want to integrate this, then you could make some simple automations that would turn off their PC at a certain hour or it would cut out access for certain websites in a specific interval of time. It mostly depends on what you want to do exactly :)

·